Kissaluvs makes and distributes cloth diapering supplies in smart, responsible ways, including:
- using local and US-suppliers when possible (all our fabrics are made in the USA, as are our diapers and Diaper Lotion Potions)
- choosing top-quality notions and materials
- creating a pleasant work environment with fair pay and personnel policies, paid time off, excellent equipment, air-conditioning (very important in hot, humid Houston), and plenty of natural sunlight
- recycling boxes, packing material, and anything else possible
- donating fabric scraps when possible
- working with reputable retailers representing a wide spectrum of sources ... local stores, WAHMs (work-at-home-moms), catalog companies, etc.
- providing strict quality control for all diapers before they are shipped
- being responsible and frugal business folks
- backing up our products with workmanship and Lifetime Snap Attachment guarantees
Their number one goal is consistent quality ... Kissaluvs designs are tested and proven.